The Reiki Drum Technique
Prerequisite – Reiki II
Dates for Training Courses
Dates coming soon.
Investment: 315.00 complete with quality Remo 16″ buffalo Drum.
220.00 without a drum, you can bring your own
Venue: Reiki Enlightenment – Evercreech Map
Taught by Dee Banton – Principal of Reiki Enlightenment School
Cultures around the world have embraced the drum as a Shamanic Tool throughout history for thousands of years. The Drum has been used for healing, meditation, sacred ritual and connecting with the Divine Source. A revered and sacred tool of priestesses and holy men, indigenous shamans, nomadic and tribal communities, the use of the drum today for its ceremonial, spiritual, healing and therapeutic benefits has not changed a great deal since the time of the earliest civilisations.
The Reiki Drum Technique is a unique combination of Reiki and the Drum bringing deep relaxation, thereby releasing deep seated tensions and achieving homeostasis. The drum rhythm reminds the body of its original harmonious frequency and optimal vibration.
You will learn the three methods of the Reiki Drum Technique:
- Reiki Drum Energy Healing
- Reiki Journeying
- Mental & Emotional Reprogramming
Reiki Drum Technique Practitioner Training Course
- Preparation of Self
- Creating Sacred Space
- Space Clearing & Preparation with Essence
- Honouring the Seven Sacred Directions Meditation Ceremony
- Reiki Drum Selection Ceremony
- What is The Reiki Drum Technique?
- Origins of Reiki Drumming™
- Scientific Research on Drumming & Its Healing Powers
- Reiki Drum Journey – Soul Retrieval Technique
- Group Drumming – Practical
- Reiki Drum Attunement
- The Power of Thought
- Reiki Drum Healing – Basic Technique
- Giving and Receiving a Drum Healing Session – Practical
- Reiki Drum – Journey Technique
- Giving and Receiving a Journey Session – Practical
- Professional Ethics for Practitioners & Code of Conduct
- Intuitively working with Reiki and the Drum – Practical work with symbols
- Reiki Drum Mental/Emotional Reprogramming Technique
- Giving and Receiving a Reprogramming Session – Practical
- Journey to meet your Power Animal
- Connecting with the unique energy of your own personal drum
- Teaching the Reiki Drum Technique and Case Study Guidelines
- Closing Ceremony
Teaching Reiki Drum – Requirements:
- Reiki Master Teacher Training
- At least one year’s teaching experience
- Six months practical Reiki Drum experience
- Provision of six Reiki Drum case studies x 4 sessions each
- Attendance of Assessment Day.