Reiki Sound Ray
Reiki and Tibetan Singing Bowls
Course Duration: 2 days
Course Dates: 23 / 24th February 2019
Outline Itinerary for this Module:
- Connecting with Ascended Master Djwal Khul
- Choosing your bowls
- History of Tibetan Bowls
- 7 Different Metals
- The Creation of the Ancient Bowls
- Concepts of Healing
- Healing effects
- Contra Indications
- Symbol for Sound
- Initiation for Reiki Sound Ray (previously called attunements)
- Giving a Sound Healing Session with Tibetan Bowls and Reiki.
- Using the Reiki Symbols
- Tingshaws and Shakers
Course Requirements: Reiki 11 training or Masters.
All Reiki Training modalities accepted
Instruction and Benefits of the Course:
- You will receive a symbol to connect you with Ascended Master Djwal Khul & the Sound Ray.
- Find that deep still space within under the guidance of Djwal Khul.
- Learn about Tibetan Singing Bowls and their unique healing qualities.
- Choosing your bowls and any other sound tools.
- Sound creates colour connecting to the chakras and the aura.
- Learn the benefits of Sound Healing and combining Reiki with Tibetan Bowls.
- Tibetan Bowls transport you through time, healing the past and past lives.
- The Bowls have been used as healing tools for thousands of years, and for meditation and ceremony.
- Learn a structure and outline to give a Sound Healing with Reiki and Tibetan Bowls.
- Combine the Reiki Symbols with the Sound Healing.
- You will receive an Initiation, which was previously named an attunement. This will raise your consciousness and connect you on a deeper level with Djwal Khul and the Cosmic Sound Ray and Cultures that used sound in healing.
- Feel a deeper connection with your Soul as your mind is cleared from clutter, and your intuition expands.
- Receive a certificate from the School providing you with a professional qualification as Reiki Sound Ray Practitioner.
Reiki Sound Ray Teachers Training
Once you have completed the Sound Ray Practitioner Level, you can complete the 1 Day Teachers Training which will enable you to teach this module.
- Minium of 3 months from the Practitioner Training
- 4 Case Histories submitted in advance of the course
- You will require to own, a minimum of 4 Tibetan Bowls
- Take part in a group discussion and playing of Tibetan Bowls
- Ask questions about teaching and healing your clients
- You will be given and outline to teach your module
- Teaching outline and manual
Reiki Sound Ray
Ascended Master Djwal Khul
In this module of the Reiki Sound Ray we connect to that place within the Heart, the place of truth, of All Knowing, Oneness of Being. In his last incarnation D.K was a Tibetan Monk and will direct us through the Sound Frequencies with the Tibetan Bowls and transport you through time and incarnations to access your ‘Inner Wisdom and True Being.’
Djwal Khul says “Sound is a tool for Self Mastery and lights the way to the Cup of Freedom in the Heart, knowing and hearing the messages of the I Am Presence, the God Self, and knowing that there is only One God, that there is only One Truth and this you know within every particle of your Being. In the expansion of the Aura were the Etheric Records held, sound keys and codes begin a process of Inner Activation and Truth becomes accessible.”
Djwal Khul asks “ Allow me to be your voice as your own, until we have become one in the Mastery of the Soul, I am the Truth and the Way.”