How to Teach Online Live Reiki
Usui Holy Fire ® Reiki I & II
Usui Holy Fire ® 111 Art / Masters
Train to be an Online Teacher for all Modules of Reiki
Requirements: Usui Holy Fire ® III Reiki Master
Presented by Dee Banton
1 Day Live Virtual Training
From 10.00 to 5.30pm
Investment £ 249.00
Guided Live Experiences by Dee Banton
- Empowerment in the River of Life Experience
- Holy Fire ® Online Ignition that empowers students to teach online
- You will be able to conduct each of these in your own classes
Zoom Meeting Recording Details:
- Join Live and watch the Zoom Recording after the event
Class materials you will receive:
- Holy Fire ® Online Teaching Supplement
- Power Point Notes
- You will also use your Holy Fire ® III Manual in addition to the Supplement
Outlines are included to teach these Holy Fire ® III online Reiki Classes:
- Reiki I & II
- Reiki Art Master
- Karuna Reiki ® Master
- In the Master classes, your students will also be able to teach online classes.
- Students will be able to teach both online and in person.
The Holy Fire ® Online Teaching Supplement includes:
- How to teach Reiki Techniques online
- Online teaching best practices
- Online teacher Standard of practice & teacher online preparation
- Online student attendance requirements and online etiquette
- Technology and equipment recommendations
- Zoom tutorial recommendations and advise
Students Online Requirements:
- Computer or tablet
- Download and sign up for free Zoom at https://zoom.us/signin
- Be present during the course, this is a live interactive course.
- Use a separate room so you are not disturbed by family or pets.
- Let other household members know you will be busy.
- Stay focused on the Reiki Online Course, without other interactions with phones etc.
- Have some relaxing music ready to play during your experiences, placements and Ignitions
- Use your mute button during Experiences, Placements and Ignitions, so as not to disturb other course students with your music.
- Make yourself comfortable, have a place you can relax during the meditation experiences.
- Come back promptly after breaks.