Usui Holy Fire 11 Art / Masters
Usui Advanced Reiki Training and Master Class
Dates for ART/Masters: 5/6/7th October 2018
Duration of the course is 3 days + 1 follow up day 3 months later for teacher training.
At Reiki Enlightenment we support our Reiki Students with a Reiki Share Group, and ongoing support throughout your training and spiritual development.
Advanced Reiki Training
If you prefer to split your Art/Masters training, we give the option of 1 days training for ART, and 2 days training for the Master Class at a later date, with the extra 1 day training 3 months later.
The course outline and itinerary are in alignment with the ICRT and taught by Dee Banton Reiki Master/Teacher for 20years and Affiliated Teacher of the ICRT.
ART / Master Class Outline
- The Usui Master Symbol
- Holy Fire Symbol
- Use, practice and meditation with the Master Symbols
- The Master Placement (previously attunement)
- Dai Ko Myo moving meditation
- The Three Heavens
- Soul and Spirit
- Birth of the Holy Fire
- Ocean of Holy Love Experience
- The use of Crystals and Stones – creating a Reiki Grid
- The Holy Love Experience
- Definition/explanation of the Holy Fire replacing attunenment’s with placements
- How placements and ignitions work
- Healing in the River of Life Experience
- Pre Ignition
- The Holy Fire and Spiritual Guidance
- Healing Fire Ignition
- Holy Fire Meditation
- Complete Holy Fire Placements Ignitions
- Self Ignitions
- Healing Spirit Attachments
- Holy Fire Healing Experience
- ART / Masters Certificate
- ICRT Manual
What you need to know before your Reiki Training
In order to receive the optimal benefits from the course, please avoid alcohol and large meals, 2 – 3 days before. No smoking will be allowed during the course. I look forward to meeting you on the day, if you would like to speak with me personally, for more information contact us.