Usui Holy Fire 111 Art / Masters
Usui Advanced Reiki Training and Master Class
Dates for ART/Masters:
23/24/25th July 2019
24/25/26th September 2019
Duration of the course is 3 days + 1 follow up day 3 months later for teacher training.
At Reiki Enlightenment we support our Reiki Students with a Reiki Share Group, and ongoing support throughout your training and spiritual development.
Advanced Reiki Training
If you prefer to split your Art/Masters training, we give the option of 1 days training for ART, and 2 days training for the Master Class at a later date, with the extra 1 day training 3 months later.
The course outline and itinerary are in alignment with the ICRT and taught by Dee Banton Reiki Master/Teacher for 20years and Affiliated Teacher of the ICRT.
ART / Master Class Outline
- The Usui Master Symbol
- Holy Fire Symbol
- Use, practice and meditation with the Master Symbols
- The Master Placement (previously attunement)
- Dai Ko Myo moving meditation
- The Three Heavens
- Soul and Spirit
- Birth of the Holy Fire
- Ocean of Holy Love Experience
- The use of Crystals and Stones – creating a Reiki Grid
- The Holy Love Experience
- Definition/explanation of the Holy Fire replacing attunenment’s with placements
- How placements and ignitions work
- Healing in the River of Life Experience
- Pre Ignition
- The Holy Fire and Spiritual Guidance
- Healing Fire Ignition
- Holy Fire Meditation
- Complete Holy Fire Placements Ignitions
- Self Ignitions
- Healing Spirit Attachments
- Holy Fire Healing Experience
- ART / Masters Certificate
- ICRT Manual
Holy Fire Art Master Training Course
What you need to know before your Reiki Training
In order to receive the optimal benefits from the course, please avoid alcohol and large meals, 2 – 3 days before. No smoking will be allowed during the course. I look forward to meeting you on the day, if you would like to speak with me personally, for more information contact us.