- Holy Fire 11 Karuna Reiki is now taught in one three day intensive.
- If you are a Usui Reiki Master, or Usui Holy Fire 11 Reiki Master, you qualified to take the training.
- Or if you are qualified in Kauna Reiki Level 1 & 2.
- Kauna Reiki ® is considered the next stage in your Reiki development.
- Karuna Reiki ® connects with Enlightened Beings from the Source.
- The Holy Fire connects directly to the Source, with its flame of Love.
- You will receive your placement and ignitions, directly from the Source and Enlightened Ones.
- William Rand developed Kauna Reiki and bought in the Holy Fire in 2014.
- Holy Fire Kauna Reiki ® includes Level 1, 11 and Masters.
- You will be given the 8 Symbols for Level 1 & 2.
- You will be given the Holy Fire Symbol.
- You will learn how to give a Holy Fire Karuna Reiki ® Healing Session.
- Karuna Reiki includes chanting the symbols.
- The Kauna Symbols heal on a Cellular Level, such as Past Lives, Childhood Abuse, Karmic Issues, Unconscious Patterns, the Shadow Self and other Deep Rooted Causes.
- The Symbols can be used in healing, healing grids etc.
- You will learn how to Teach Kauna Reiki ®.
- If you are already a Usui Reiki Master, you will automatically become a Usui Holy Fire 11 – Reiki Master and Teacher.
- You will receive a Manual and a Certificate which and will be able to register with the ICRT.
- For more information on the course visit Holy Fire 11 Karuna Reiki
- ICRT stands for International Centre for Reiki Training.
- Register your certificate with ICRT at: http://www.reiki.org
- Register your certificate by emailing a copy to: email@example.com
- If you wish, you can purchase further manuals from us, or ICRT once you are registered.
- Once ordered you need to allow up to 3 weeks for delivery from the US.
- Dee Banton is a Registered Teacher with the ICRT for Usui Holy Fire Reiki and Karuna Reiki ®
- Once you have qualified with Reiki Enlightenment School your name will be added to the Qualified Practitioner/Teachers page.
Questions and Answers
Q. How did you develop Karuna Reiki®?
A. I received my Usui Reiki training in 1981 and 1982 while living in Hawaii. I became an Usui Reiki master in 1989 after moving to Michigan. After becoming a master, I decided to study with other Reiki masters so as to deepen my understanding of Reiki. I went on to take the Usui master training from three other Usui masters as well. As I travel around the country and to other countries teaching and practicing Reiki, I have also made it a point to exchange treatments, information, attunements and techniques with other Reiki masters and practitioners. I feel that healing is a never ending study and that ever greater benefits can come from God if we seek them. Through the process of having studied with many Reiki masters I developed a deeper understanding of how the attunement processes, symbols and healing energies work.
I did not originally intend to create a new system of Reiki, but starting about 1989, I began being given non-Usui Reiki symbols and attunement techniques which were claimed to have benefit. I filed these symbols away along with the attunement processes that were included with some of them and also begin experimenting with some of them. After a number of years, I had quite a collection and many of my students began asking me about these “additional symbols” and wanting to know if they should use them. In the winter of 1993, I gathered together a number of my best students many of whom were spiritually sensitive, to experiment with the additional symbols, try them out and decide which were the most useful. We asked for guidance and through this process came up with a set of symbols that seemed to have the best energy. We also experimented with an attunement process to go with them. Later I was guided in the further development of the attunement process and this eventually evolved into a new system of Reiki. Throughout the process, I prayed for help from the Higher Power and asked that I be connected to a healing energy that would be of greater benefit. I did not channel any of these symbols myself. They came from other Reiki masters. In 1995, I was guided to more clearly define the system and to name it Karuna Reiki® which can be defined as the Reiki of Compassion. While some of the symbols in Karuna Reiki® are the same as those used by other schools and systems, because the attunements are different and the intention is different, the energies that are connected to Karuna Reiki® are unique to the system.
Q. Why do you say that Karuna Reiki® is more powerful than Usui Reiki?
A. We teach Karuna Reiki® only to people who are already Reiki masters and most of these students received their mastership from other lineages besides my own. In fact those who take the classes represent a wide range of teachers in the Reiki community. The general response of these students is that Karuna Reiki® is stronger or heals more deeply etc. than Usui Reiki. It is from the response of these students who are already Reiki masters and have a great deal of experience working with healing energies that this information is presented. It is asked that this idea not simply be accepted, but that anyone who is interested in Karuna Reiki® receive a Karuna treatment or take a class or talk to those who have and from this information form one’s own opinion. However, it must be understood that Karuna Reiki® is not a substitute for Usui Reiki or any other kind of Reiki, but simply an additional technique one can use to promote healing.
Q. Doesn’t having different kinds of Reiki create barriers between Reiki practitioners, making it more difficult for them to work together?
A. It is our philosophy to honor and respect all Reiki students and teachers regardless of lineage, organizational affiliation or the kind of Reiki they practice. Having different kinds of Reiki creates a point of interest between healers and opens the door for us to learn and exchange with each other, thus creating a stronger bond of love and respect. As we learn from each other, we grow in our trust that God works through each of us. It is our feeling and experience that Reiki is capable of healing ourselves, others and the planet as a whole and that this will take place more quickly if all Reiki practitioners work together in harmony.
Q. Why do you use the term Reiki in the name Karuna Reiki®. Doesn’t the term “Reiki” apply only to the system of healing rediscoverd by Dr. Usui?
A. The term Reiki was in use prior to Dr. Usui using it and therefore is not exclusive to the healing system he rediscovered. There are many kinds of Reiki including Seichem Reiki and Tibetan Reiki. Usui Reiki is just one form of Reiki. The reason I chose to use the term Reiki for Karuna Reiki® is that Karuna healing energy is a Reiki like energy in that it is life force energy that is guided by the higher power. The word Karuna means “compassionate action” which is a feeling people often get who experience the energy of this system.
Q.Why does Karuna Reiki® include chanting & toning?
A. Chanting and toning the names of the Karuna Reiki® symbols while giving a treatment deepens the healing process. The vibration of the voice becomes a physical carrier wave for the Karuna Reiki® energy to travel on. This causes the healing energies to penetrate more deeply into the cells and tissues of the clients body. The chakras and auras of both the practitioner and client are also opened more completely allowing a wonderful vibrancy to take place within and around them. Those who have experienced this process report a feeling of becoming more awake, more alive and more completely healed.
William Lee Rand is founder and director of the International Center for Reiki Training.
William Rand talks about the lineage of Holy Fire Reiki.
“Holy Fire has no lineage. Lineage as it is used with Reiki refers to the physical person who originally channeled the energy. No one originally did this. Therefore, the lineage of Usui/Holy Fire Reiki Ryoho will remains with Usui Sensei. The lineage for Holy Fire Karuna Reiki® will remain with William Lee Rand. But we need to always indicate that the Holy Fire does not have a lineage.”